Welcome to Ballard NW Senior Center
Winter is here! We have many fun and interesting events, trips, classes, and health clinics. It is not necessary to be a member to attend. A noon hot lunch is served Monday through Friday for $4, 60 years of age and over, or $10 under THE age OF 60. We look forward to seeing you!
Ballard NW Senior Center, located by the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, has for over 45 years provided adults 50 and older in the Ballard, Magnolia, Queen Anne, and surrounding areas with programs and services to improve and change lives. We hope you will stop in for our classes and groups, social events and celebrations, and health and wellness services. We are a community partner of Sound Generations (formerly Senior Services). Find out what is being offered in your neighborhood! If you know of other services or activities that you would like us to offer please let us know!
Click on our event calendar and our newsletter on the right to find Center programs and events. We also have volunteer and sponsor opportunities. Become a Ballard NW Senior Center Member and receive benefits including discounts on most classes, trips, and services! We look forward to seeing you at the center. Join!
Holiday Concert Sponsors:
- Thank you AM 880 KIXI Radio for sponsoring the Irish Tenors Holiday Concert this December.
- Thank you Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts for providing such excellent hospitality
and for sponsoring our benefit concert.
- Thank you Norse Home Retirement & Assisted Living Community for supporting the “We Three Kings” holiday concert at Benaroya Hall.
Thank you Mountain Pacific Bank for your support and contribution this important and wonderful event.
- Thank you Jerome G. Murphy,Jr., D.D.S. assisting with the concert.
We travel the world with Janice Van Cleve. Janice has taken us to all corners of the world. Come for a great lunch from Chef Lori and crew inspired by that part of the world, followed by Janice’s presentation. We are so grateful for this opportunity to learn about different areas, customs and traditions from a true world traveler.
Tuesday, December 3rd – Malta
Tuesday, January 21st – Tunisia
Tuesday, February 18th – Morocco
Tuesday, March 24th – Antigua
- Thank you Salmon Bay Sand & Gavel for providing materials to repair our driveway.
- Thank you Seattle Rep for your partnership and support to our seniors participating in Public Works.
And thank you for providing decorations for our Murder Mystery Dinner.
- Thank you Foss Home & Village for sponsoring our Halloween Party.