Trips and Recreation
Trip Sign-up and Payment Policy
- Sign up for trips at the 2nd Floor Reception Desk.
- When you sign up for a trip you must pay a $5 non-refundable trip fee. If the trip is $5 or less than $5, then you just pay that.
- Final payment is due one week prior to the trip. Final payment is the cost of the trip less the $5 deposit. If final payment is not made, you forfeit your seat and deposit.
- If you cancel your reservation less than one week before the trip is to depart, you forfeit your entire payment unless we can fill your space or you are canceling for certified illness.
- If the trip is canceled, deposits and payments will be refunded.
- Deposits, payments, and refunds are not exchangeable or interchangeable. Refunds are prepared after the trip date.
The Center offers a wide variety of diverse and interesting trips to nearby points of interest. The trip sign-up and payment policy is listed after the trip offerings. For all center trips carpooling is not allowed. This policy deals with safety, insurance, training, and more. Thank you and please enjoy our numerous trips. Walking Guide: High (H), Medium (M), Low (L)
AUGUST 8th $10 Members $20 Non-members
Van leaves at 9:30 a.m. and will return in the afternoon. Be sure to bring extra $$ for food, fun and games!
AQUASOX BASEBALL GAME Tuesday, August 13th $20 Members $30 Non-members Go watch the AquaSox play at Memorial Stadium. Bring extra $$ for food and drinks. Van leaves at 10:30 am.
Tuesday, August 22nd $20-Members $30-Non-members
Mount Rainier Van Leaves at 9:00 am Enjoy this scenic drive up Mount Rainier to the Paradise Lodge! Bring extra money for food and drinks
Saturday, August 24th $10-Members $20-Non-members
Van Leaves at 3:30 pm Dollar Night at the track. Many $1 specials to be announced First race 6:30 PM • $9 general admission, food and beverage extra cost
Chihuly Garden and Glass
Thursday, September 5th $3 Members $5 Non-members Chihuly Garden and Glass is an exhibit in the Seattle Center showcasing the studio glass of Dale Chihuly. Bring extra $$ for food and refreshments.
$5 Members $10 Non-members TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH Van leaves at 9:30 am
Fairhaven and Bellingham
Tuesday, September 17th $20-Members $30-Non-members Van leaves at 9:00 am Enjoy this historic little community in Bellingham. Bring extra money for food and shopping
$10 Members $20 Non-Members Thursday, September 19th Ticket Price $12 at the gate Van leaves at 9:30 am
La Carta de Oaxaca
Monday, August 12th $3 Members $5 Nonmembers Van leaves at 4:30pm Come taste the cuisine from the Oaxaca area of Mexico! Oaxaca is known in Culinary Circles for its unique and wonderfully spicy (not hot) dishes. Bring extra money for food and drink
Thursday, August 12th $10 Members $20 Nonmembers Van leaves at 8:45 am and will return in the afternoon Join us for a trip to the Tulalip Casino. Experience impeccable service, unrivaled rewards and the most cash back of any Washington casino.