Trips and Recreation
More fun and excitement is starting in June. Check below for our first trip
♦ We are starting our trips in June!
We are excited! We are starting off small with a trip in June with limited capacity. See below for our fist
wonderful trip and don’t forget to read the sign-up and payment policy
TRIP TO THE EDMONDS PIER
|June 11th 10:45 a.m. $12/Trip—lunch cost separate|
Take a day trip to the Edmonds waterfront with lunch at Amie’s as well as sightseeing and shopping! Registration Is required. Maximum of 5 participants. Everyone must be vaccinated and have their vaccination card. Limited space so hurry and register soon!
Trip Sign-up and Payment Policy
- Sign up for trips at the 2nd Floor Reception Desk or call the Center at 206-207-0403.
- When you sign up for a trip you must pay non-refundable trip fee.
- Final payment is due one week prior to the trip. If final payment is not made, you forfeit your seat and deposit.
- If you cancel your reservation less than one week before the trip is to depart, you forfeit your entire payment unless we can fill your space or you are canceling for certified illness.
- If the trip is canceled, deposits and payments will be refunded.
- Deposits, payments, and refunds are not exchangeable or interchangeable. Refunds are prepared after the trip date.
The Center offers a wide variety of diverse and interesting trips to nearby points of interest. The trip sign-up and payment policy concerns safety, insurance, training, and more. For all Center trips carpooling is not allowed. Enjoy our all our fun trips.
For Walking Groups, here is the Walking Guide:
High (H), Medium (M), Low (L)
|Bingo is back! But with limited capacity.|
We are doing one trial session on Wednesday June 23rd at 6:30 and be limited to 30 people, masks still required in the building in June. Must register at 206-297-0403. We need to see the best way to set up and how best to make this work for our great Wednesday night Bingo gang. Then we will start again in July every week onward. The July newsletter will have all the details. Welcome back!!!!
Hurry and register soon before all the spaces are filled!